Privacy Practices and Policies
This notice discloses the online data collection and use practices for the Conrad Margoles websites located at www.ConradMargoles.com and www.ConradMargoles.co.uk which are owned and operated by Conrad Margoles, Architect’s Registration Board (ARB) Registration Number 067302A. By visiting this website you understand and agree with the terms of this policy as it may be modified by Conrad Margoles from time to time, at our sole discretion. We will indicate any changes by updating the date at the top of this policy. We encourage you to review this policy from time to time. Your continued use of the website following any changes to this policy will signify your assent to such changes.
When you register online or order a product or service online, by telephone, fax or post, or email or telephone us with a query, we collect personal data about you directly (including your name, address, telephone and email address). We also collect any information you supply to us after your initial registration.
Traffic data is logged automatically on our server, information such as your IP address, the URL you visited before ours, the URL you visit after leaving our site and which pages you visit on our website, but not in a way that identifies any individual.
We do not use “spyware”, web bugs or any hidden identifiers or other similar devices to gain access to information, store hidden information or to trace activities of users.
The data provided is used to administer your account, to supply you with the products and services you chose and to maintain records of your access to, and use of, the online services.
The information is stored on our servers and on paper, and appropriate technical and organisational measures are keep in place to stop unauthorised or unlawful access, and accidental loss, destruction or damage. This information will be maintained for the duration of our business relationship and for a maximum period of 7 years beyond that relationship for tax and legal reasons.
With Whom We May Share Your Data
- we may share your information to our local representative or agent
- we may share your information with another organisation which buys our company or our assets, or with another organisation from whom we acquire a company or business, and in the course of any preceding negotiations with that organisation, which may or may not lead to a sale or acquisition (as applicable);
- we may share your information with our funders or potential funders, such as our bank and with our professional advisers who have a reasonable need to see it;
- we may share your information with any group companies of ours;
- we will give third party providers who supply services to us (for example, as part of hardware or software maintenance) or who process information on our behalf (such as a hosting company or domain name registrar or naming authority) incidental access to your information;
- we will disclose your information to enforcement authorities if asked to do so, or to a third party in the context of actual or threatened legal proceedings or if otherwise required to do so by law
We will not share your information with any other organisation.
From time to time, we may contact you with information relating to our goods and services. Please note that you can stop receiving this information at any time or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
By registering online or by submitting your details for other purposes you consent to the collection and processing of your personal data as described above. If you have any queries regarding our use of your personal data or would like to rectify any errors in information we hold about you, please inform us at email@example.com with the necessary details so that we can keep our records up to date.
Further information about data protection compliance including the online Register of Data Controllers can be found at www.informationcommissioner.gov.uk.